25% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIMEAs a thank-you to our long time customers and a welcome to new customers, we are offering a winter bulk sale special until March 1st. 25% off. Anytime is the right time to use Central Iowa Organic Fertilizer worm castings. A deposit will hold your castings until spring or get them now!
The Master Gardener’s Secret
Produced locally in Indianola, Iowa!
Our OMRI-listed organic fertilizer is the “secret ingredient” to
Fuller bedding plants
Vigorous potted plants
Safe at any concentration and odor-free, earthworm castings are key to a healthy plantscapeORDER NOW!
Why Central Iowa Organic Fertilizer?
Central Iowa Organic Fertilizer Worm Castings are a natural organic fertilizer and soil builder. The castings work by creating and sustaining microbial activity. Castings create microbes and ultimately heal damaged soil. The castings create the nutrients plants need and provide it to the pants as they need it.
Castings also act as a natural aerator. The castings collect and hold moisture and release the moisture when the plant needs it. When they collect moisture, the castings expand and when they release moisture, they contract. By expanding and contracting the castings naturally break-up hard and compacted soil.
Castings may be applied by hand or broadcast spreader. Since there are no chemicals, they are safe for you, children, and pets. Your lawn, garden, and veggies are chemical free.
Since there are no chemicals in our worm castings, they are not heat activated or seasonal. Applying in the spring and fall is perfect when rebuilding your soil. By using castings in the spring, you are giving your lawn and plants a boost by applying directly to the plants, garden and lawn. By applying in the fall, you are putting the castings to work for you all winter long collecting moisture, creating microbes, and breaking-up compacted soil.
Central Iowa Organic Worm Castings are good from season to season so if you have some left over, keep it for your next application!
If plants could talk
They’d ask you for Central Iowa Organic Fertilizer worm castings! Organic growers know that our product feeds plants, stimulates growth and improves soil while still remaining safe for children and pets. Worm castings build the soil by replacing what man and time have taken out. Stop worrying about burning plants or the toxic effects of industrial NPK fertilizers and give your plants what they’ve been asking for! All of our products are produced in Indianola, Iowa by the Wyatt family — and the worms, of course. We can’t forget the worms.
- Listed organic OMRI certificate available on request.
- Odor-free Perfect for indoor plants as well as outdoor.
- Never burns At any concentration, seed and bedding plants are safe.
- No harmful buildup No problems from over-applying over time.
- Improves soils Structure, drainage and aeration are all improved.
- Promotes microbial activity Free-living, nitrogen-fixing bacteria provide an optimum growth environment.
- Provides growth hormones Castings contain auxins and cytokinins which promote root health.
- Bio-available nutrients Trace elements and the natural structure and high-microbial activity allow our worm castings to outperform NPK fertilizers.